photo SCN_0001-Copy_zpsa5d53d34.jpg  photo SCN_0001-Copy2_zps1be10405.jpg  photo SCN_0001-Copy3_zps47f0e556.jpg  photo SCN_0001_zps98cb09d6.jpg

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Exciting news!

I currently intern with the UK team of a touring International Theatre company and have been given the amazing news that they want to employ me officially in January. It's very exciting and also relieving for me as a recent graduate I have been worrying so much about finding a full-time job, what with the atrocious state of the job market at the moment. Part of my job next year will involve touring with one of the acting teams and the company's Director for two months in The Netherlands which I'm really looking foward to. I have been thinking about travelling since I left university and now my wishes have come true! So hopefully - as long as I have time - there will be lots to post about it all on here in 2013 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment