photo SCN_0001-Copy_zpsa5d53d34.jpg  photo SCN_0001-Copy2_zps1be10405.jpg  photo SCN_0001-Copy3_zps47f0e556.jpg  photo SCN_0001_zps98cb09d6.jpg

Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas gift ideas



Most people have probably already started their Christmas shopping by now, I however am slightly less organised and have only sorted a couple of presents so far - ahhh! I've been doing alot of my gift browsing online rather than on the highstreet this year due to being so busy but also it being so damned freezing! I thought I'd share a favourite website of mine filled with individual and cute gifts for any of those stuck for present ideas for their friends/family:



Ohh Deer is a beautifully designed website with a wealth of illustrated items to choose from, a variety of artists have produced items for sale meaning there is something to everyones taste on there :) My favourite are the cushions, I would love to have at least ten of them brightening up my room! I own a gorgeous notebook of theirs which makes writing notes for work much more exciting (I'm a bit of a sucker for cute stationary) and I've got a couple of prints or maybe a sweater in mind for my sister's xmas present. Have you seen anything you like on Ohh Deer?



Follow Ohh Deer here and like them here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment