photo SCN_0001-Copy_zpsa5d53d34.jpg  photo SCN_0001-Copy2_zps1be10405.jpg  photo SCN_0001-Copy3_zps47f0e556.jpg  photo SCN_0001_zps98cb09d6.jpg

Sunday 27 January 2013

I'm a city girl at heart and I love my home town of London so much. I spent three years away at university in Wales and now that I'm back for good, I have rekindled my love for exploring the city's plethora of steets and quirky places that are not so well known.

Now I love a Starbucks as much as the next person, but I can't help feeling that, with the rise in popularity of large coffee shop chains, little cafes are getting forgotten about. When I pop in to Costa or Starbucks, it's always so busy in there and I often have to wait for a free table or sofa - sometimes you just need somewhere quieter, calmer and just a bit more homely - especiallly if you work from home as I sometimes do.

So, I've decided to make it my mission to discover some of the interesting and lesser known tea shops and cafes of London and share them here on my blog :) I'm a bit of a tea snob who also likes a flavoured or spiced coffee now and again and also a huge fan of herbal teas so I'm looking for somewhere with quality bevarages but also atmosphere and something unique to it. Over the next few months I'll be posting about my successfull and unssuccesful trips here and there, hopefully with a few pictures too!



No comments:

Post a Comment